I entitled this post in English so that there would be no confusion that, as of tonight, I am done with my ISP. Done. Done. Done. Well, the written part. I still need to present and defend it on Tuesday.
It has been quite a week. However, luckily, unlike many of my other fellow program members, my good planning and spacing out my writing allowed me not to have such a bad week (I have been told that is not a shock. I do like to plan, what can I say?). It was still packed with final revisions, meetings and working on my presentation for Tuesday.
This week (my final week of my program!!!) is going to be crazy as well. We start off the week with two days of our presentations. Then, we will be returning to the estancia that we went to the first week for our individual evaluations, final individual interviews with our program director and final bonding. Then, we come back to the city and have our housing closing and our final dinner with our host families. Then, we have a full day with our program psychiatrist preparing for re-entry and potential culture shock upon our return to the US. Then, the program is over and I leave for Patagonia!
Stayed tuned for pictures of my spiral-bound ISP tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment