Monday, April 22, 2013

Brunch en Buenos Aires

Yes, yes, yes I broke my Spanish words starting with the same letters title, but brunch in Buenos Aires deserves its own post!

...What is one of the things I miss most about Kenyon? Sunday morning brunch with my friends. Hands down. No question about it.

...How do I replace this urge? Test out the few places in Buenos Aires that serve brunch with my friends here.

...How do they compare? Well, AVI, you'll be happy to know that I have not found anyone that makes hashbrown triangles like you do, but there are definitely some really good brunch places.

First, let me explain that brunch in Buenos Aires is a new concept. Argentines do not really do brunch. Actually, they do not do brunch. However, with the help of some gringos, brunch is trending in ol' BA.

Recently, we found our favorite place yet, Oui Oui. This little French cafe nestled away in Palermo Viejo is such a gem and a great place for Sunday brunch. I am not expert, but I'd say definitely the best eggs and toast and bacon in the city.

And, of course, a food blog post wouldn't be complete without some pictures of this adorable little cafe!















No comments:

Post a Comment