Saturday, April 20, 2013

Holas y Habitaciones

Hola blog world! So sorry for my lack of contact recently! I've been traveling throughout this fine country I'm studying in! However, have no fear! I have some time now and will be able to share through several posts what I've been up to the past couple weeks!

First of all, I'd like to thank Seth and his wonderful family for having me over for their Passover seder! (Yes yes I know. Passover was weeks ago. I'm late to the game.) Dinner was lovely and I loved getting to know all three of you! Also, I can now recite the Passover story and plagues in Spanish! Just a small party trick to break out at the next seder. Anyway, thank you so much for having me over!

Now, that my thank-you is out of the way, I'd like to devote this post to something I promised my blog community weeks ago...pictures of my room!

Here they are!






No comments:

Post a Comment