Sunday, May 12, 2013

Aventuras, Agua y Actividades

Hello blog audience! My blog audience is growing more and more which is very exciting!

First of all, happy mother's day to my lovely mother! Mothers are truly great, particularly my wonderful and inspiring mother, and should be thanked...also, she has a RSS feed of my blog and will know the second I post this so she deserves a shout-out. To my fabulous mother, I love you and would have not made it through this experience without all your years of wisdom and guidance.

Second of all, I apologize for my lag in my posting about my travels. Due to the chaos of ISP and the amount of work I have to do, I've decided to make a mega-post of some of the highlights of some of the places I've been over the past couple weeks. Through looking through the highlights, I realized it's mostly just pictures of water, nature and pretty places so without further ado....I present you with Rebecca's photo list of pretty places to go in and around Argentina!

 1. The cathedral in La Plata - This cathedral in a province outside the city of Buenos Aires is stunning. Pictures just can't do it justice so you'll have to trust me.




2. The ecological nature preserve in Buenos Aires - This hidden gem on the outskirts of the city is beautiful and such a nice retreat away from the sounds of the city. I love how the city buildings hit the fields and nature. Also, one of the best ways in Buenos Aires to get right up to the coastline!







3. Tucuman - Our trip to Tucuman involved many hikes through the beautiful city! These are just some of the pictures from our trip and our experiences....including the huge Christ at the top of the hill!









4. Tigre and the delta - Another gem right outside of BA! Definitely worth a day trip to see the old rowing clubs and boats!












5. Colonia, Uruguay - Wooo our trip to renew our visas so we didn't get deported. Basically, we had to leave the country, go through customs and come back! However, we got to see lovely Uruguay and Colonia in the process. Also, we got some much-needed napping and beach time!



















6. Casa Rosada at night - The president's house is lit up with pink lights at night. It's not nature, but it is definitely a BA sight! 





No comments:

Post a Comment