Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mi Cumpleaños

So, tomorrow is my 21st birthday and what am I doing for the day of my birth....?

Throwing a raging party...?
Taking the day off from my ISP...?
Spending the day with friends...?

No no!

Starting my interviews in the hospital!

Yes that's right. I am going to be spending all day in my scrubs in the hospital interviewing women and doctors. As the program of my director said when she scheduled my day of interviews for my birthday, "it is your birthday present!" Yes yes I guess it is. I can just add it to last year's birthday when I spent the whole day in a homeless shelter.

In all fairness though, my friends and I are going to a classy Asian-fusion closed-door restaurant tomorrow night for dinner (essentially, these private, underground restaurants in peoples' homes that have wait-lists for months! we got in only by telling them it's my birthday!) and my host mom is baking me una tarta for tomorrow night so I think it should actually turn out to be a very Argentine birthday!

Stay tuned for pictures of the festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment